NIXI website has incorporated the following Accessibility Features:
- Skip to Main Content: Quick access directly to the core content on the page to enable keyboard users avoid going through repetitive navigation.
- Skip to Navigation: Quick access to the left navigation pane links to enable you access links, such as NOC Locations, ISP Members, Routing and Tariff Policy, MRTG Statistics etc. For example, if you are using a mobile device to access this website, you can directly access the navigation links.
- Accessibility Options: Options to change the size of the text and set a color scheme are provided as image icons at the top of every web page. For example, a person with visual disability such as low vision would find the default text size of the page content difficult to read. In such a situation, you can use one of the options to increase the size of the text for clear visibility and better readability. Following different options are provided in the form of image icons:
- Decrease text size: Enables decreasing the text size of page content up to two levels
- Normal text size: Enables set the default text size of page content
- Increase text size: Enables increasing the text size of page content up to two levels
- High Contrast view: Applies the black color as the background and suitable colors to the text on the screen to improve readability
- Standard view: Brings the screen back to its original appearance
- Headings: Appropriate headings and subheadings are provided to web page content to ensure a readable structure. H1 indicates the main heading, whereas H2 indicates a subheading. In addition, for the screen reader users, there are hidden headings in this website that are read out by a screen reader for better readability. For example, the Left Navigation pane has been given a hidden heading as Section Navigation.
Learn more about NIXI website''s Accessibility Statement.